    Somehow my IE icon has disappeared from my quick launch position (next to my start button) and is on my desktop only. How do I get it back where it was? I have tried drag & drop, but it won't.
    Thanks
    mal

    malicet, Jan 18, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Somehow my IE icon has disappeared from my quick launch position (next to my start button) and is on my desktop only. How do I get it back where it was? I have tried drag & drop, but it won't.

    Is it already in the Quick Launch area but hidden because the QL area is
    too small.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 18, 2004

  3. malicet

    Miggsee Guest

    Unlock the taskbar with a right click, and then drag the IE icon into the QL
    area. You may need to position your curser over the separator, and expand
    the area horizontally.

    Miggsee, Jan 18, 2004
  4. malicet

    ICee Guest