    IE to remember names and passwords, nor will Google, which is my home
    page, remember previous queries.

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Dick Reuben, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Dick Reuben

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Content / Autocomplete.
    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Use Inline Autocomplete.

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:07:37 GMT, in
    <>
    Dick Reuben scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Dick Reuben

    Dick Reuben Guest

    Re: Re: IE Won't Save Input

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:57:34 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Tools / Internet Options / Content / Autocomplete.
    >Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Use Inline Autocomplete.

    Both of those are already enabled...any other thoughts?

    Dick Reuben, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Dick Reuben

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:06:57 GMT, in
    <>
    Dick Reuben scrawled:

    >On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:57:34 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Tools / Internet Options / Content / Autocomplete.
    >>Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Use Inline Autocomplete.

    >Both of those are already enabled...any other thoughts?

    Basic computer maintenance

    <snip>

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD