    any help would be great.
    Tanks,
    chocx
    chocx, Jan 16, 2004

  2. chocx

    Yddap Guest

    In news:RNINb.41258$,
    chocx <> opined:
    > when i am using Internet Explorer and i click on a link that opens a new
    > window the page will not load. It just started happening a couple of days
    > ago.....the browser seems to work well otherwise
    > sys specs.
    > IBM thinkpad
    > PIII 1.4ghz
    > 98se
    > 256ram
    > IE 5 6.0
    >
    > any help would be great.
    > Tanks,
    > chocx

    Look at
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;281679
    this will probably help , if not come back and I or someone else will help

    Yddap
    Yddap, Jan 16, 2004

  3. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:22:25 GMT, in
    <RNINb.41258$>
    chocx scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004
  4. If you have a Popup Stopper enabled, disable it to load that page, then you
    can re-enable the Popup stopper.

    mrs busdriver, Jan 17, 2004
  5. chocx

    Harrison Guest

    Uh oh... here it comes.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  6. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    Please reply to the original poster -- I don't have the problem.

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:23:17 GMT, in
    <VM2Ob.71748$sv6.150748@attbi_s52>
    mrs busdriver scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  7. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    If ever proof was needed that I'm not in your killfile, your
    continued childish sniping is proof enough.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:25:03 -0500, in
    <>
    Harrison scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  8. chocx

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:31:43 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >If ever proof was needed that I'm not in your killfile, your
    >continued childish sniping is proof enough.

    Just when you think he couldn't possibly look more like a complete fuckin'
    idiot, he makes another post. :)

    I never thought it was possible for someone to have an IQ in the negative
    thousands, but Harrison is proof of that.

    "I'm not really a poster. I'm actually a superheroine - and wouldn't you know it
    - every time Harrison posts, my little red phone rings."

    -- Blair Houghton
    Mara, Jan 17, 2004
  9. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:40:03 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:31:43 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>If ever proof was needed that I'm not in your killfile, your
    >>continued childish sniping is proof enough.

    >Just when you think he couldn't possibly look more like a complete fuckin'
    >idiot, he makes another post. :)
    >
    >I never thought it was possible for someone to have an IQ in the negative
    >thousands, but Harrison is proof of that.

    Personally, I think he's trying to reach out to me, to be
    my bestest buddy.

    --
    Do you see that pink elephant up there?
    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004