    and how to change that. I know other people who have XP and the ability for
    higher display settings who dont have this problem.

    Help Please!

    dreamer, Aug 20, 2003

  2. "dreamer" <> wrote in message
    news:50C0b.155142$Oz4.43331@rwcrnsc54...
    > I have XP Pro with SP1, and IE 6 with SP1.
    > My desktop display is set at 1024x768.
    >
    > 1.Whenever I open up IE I have to maximize it, and I would like it to open
    > up that way automatically.
    >
    > 2. When I play games, on the internet, like at pogo.com, or

    games.yahoo.com,
    > and I select a game to play, and the game window opens up the ability to
    > maximize the new window is unavailable to me, and I would like to know

    why,
    > and how to change that. I know other people who have XP and the ability

    for
    > higher display settings who dont have this problem.
    >
    > Help Please!

    1. Right-click on the shotcut icon for IE and choose Properties from the
    list that comes up. Make sure the Shortcut tab at the top of the new window
    that opens is selected. In there you should see a box labeled "Run:"
    Select that and make sure it says Maximized.

    2. The game windows for Pogo can't be re-sized as far as I know....

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 20, 2003