    only work with IE.
    Does anyone know where this file/files? Is located?

    thanks,

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Pedro Sanchez

    Kaat Guest

    Pedro Sanchez wrote:
    > I heard about an adon for Mozilla which allows you to view pages that
    > only work with IE.
    > Does anyone know where this file/files? Is located?
    >
    > thanks,

    I have IE View 1.2.7 from ieview.mozdev.org
    This works well for me.

    I notice there is now IE View Lite 1.2 from addons.mozilla.org
    I do not know about this one.

    Kaat, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Pedro Sanchez

    gwtc Guest

    Kaat > wrote:

    > Pedro Sanchez wrote:
    >
    >>I heard about an adon for Mozilla which allows you to view pages that
    >>only work with IE.
    >>Does anyone know where this file/files? Is located?
    >>
    >>thanks,
    >>

    > I have IE View 1.2.7 from ieview.mozdev.org
    > This works well for me.
    >
    > I notice there is now IE View Lite 1.2 from addons.mozilla.org
    > I do not know about this one.

    yes, IEView is the one I use. But there is also IETab:
    http://ietab.mozdev.org/

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #7: Why do most software developers call
    bugs they can't fix, features?

    gwtc, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Pedro Sanchez

    History Fan Guest

    >>>I heard about an adon for Mozilla which allows you to view pages that
    >>>only work with IE.
    >>>Does anyone know where this file/files? Is located?
    >>>
    >>>thanks,

    >> I notice there is now IE View Lite 1.2 from addons.mozilla.org
    >> I do not know about this one.

    > yes, IEView is the one I use. But there is also IETab:
    > http://ietab.mozdev.org/

    I highly recommend IE Tab. With it installed, you never need to
    manually open Internet Explorer again. I can even watch news videos at
    msnbc.com, because I've configured IE Tab to use the Internet Explorer
    engine for that site. When I leave the news video site, the Firefox engine
    is automatically turned back on.

    History Fan, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Pedro Sanchez

    sf Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:39:35 -0400, History Fan wrote:

    > >> I notice there is now IE View Lite 1.2 from addons.mozilla.org
    > >> I do not know about this one.

    > > yes, IEView is the one I use. But there is also IETab:
    > > http://ietab.mozdev.org/
    > >

    > I highly recommend IE Tab. With it installed, you never need to
    > manually open Internet Explorer again. I can even watch news videos at
    > msnbc.com, because I've configured IE Tab to use the Internet Explorer
    > engine for that site. When I leave the news video site, the Firefox engine
    > is automatically turned back on.

    While it works very well, it's not a panacea. I've had to open IE for
    certain web sites in spite of using the IE tab.

    sf, Jun 16, 2006