    Mozilla.
    Can one of you using IE Viever with Mozilla help me out?

    thanks,

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 14, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Pedro Sanchez

    gwtc Guest

    Pedro Sanchez wrote:

    > It doesn't really come right out and say how to use IE viewer for
    > Mozilla.
    > Can one of you using IE Viever with Mozilla help me out?
    >
    > thanks,

    right click and it should be right there on the bottom

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #8: Just where is the "any" key anyway? See
    http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anykey0eh.jpg for details.

    gwtc, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Pedro Sanchez

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:22:28 +0200, Hendrik Maryns wrote:

    > Pedro Sanchez schreef:
    >> It doesn't really come right out and say how to use IE viewer for
    >> Mozilla.
    >> Can one of you using IE Viever with Mozilla help me out?

    > In the context menu, there are options like Open this page in IE, or
    > always open this page in IE etc. You might want to consider using IE
    > Tab, it opens IE inside a FF tab.
    >
    > H.

    Yes I prefer that and you can use -right click- to get the menu.
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

    Jim Scott, Jun 16, 2006