    David Guest

    How can I get any IE window to open maximized?

    David

    David, Jan 19, 2004

  2. David

    a_mcbride Guest

    David wrote:
    > How can I get any IE window to open maximized?

    Download IE maximiser from here http://www.jiisoft.com/

    Andrew

    a_mcbride, Jan 19, 2004

  3. David

    Tim Guest

    David wrote:
    > How can I get any IE window to open maximized?
    >
    > David

    Drag the sides of the window to fill the page. Close and reopen IE.

    Tim, Jan 19, 2004
  4. David

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:35:56 -0000, in
    <400bc125@212.67.96.135>
    David scrawled:

    --