    WinXP pro, p3 , compaq dekpro 650

    --
    Hope Ya Can Help -- Fred C

    Fred C, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Fred C

    Fred C Guest

    I meant to say, It has only the 'initial' on the TITLEBAR + TASKBAR BUTTON,
    the webpage still displays.
    Thanks

    Fred C, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Fred C

    wesw Guest

    Fred C:
    > I meant to say, It has only the 'initial' on the TITLEBAR + TASKBAR

    BUTTON,
    > the webpage still displays.
    > Thanks

    sounds like spyware to me. Microsoft has a beta tool that has saved me
    before

    wesw, Mar 26, 2006
  4. Fred C

    wesw Guest

    Fred C:

    wesw, Mar 26, 2006
  5. Fred C

    wesw Guest

    Fred C:
    > I meant to say, It has only the 'initial' on the TITLEBAR + TASKBAR

    BUTTON,
    > the webpage still displays.
    > Thanks

    I would chech the run folder in registry and MSCONFIG to see what is
    starting

    wesw, Mar 26, 2006