IE title bar font often appears in smaller size

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?c3NvaG4=?=, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. After some use of IE on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, I experience
    somewhat weird problem on IE title bar.

    To be exact, IE title bar appears to be in smaller font size after I do some
    internet surfing using IE. (This problem does not affect title bar of
    folders, only IE windows surfing internet).

    For better understanding, screenshots are available at:

    http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=60780

    As far as I know, only workaround to show IE title bar in correct font size
    is to close all opened IE windows and rerun IE.

    First I thought I have this problem due to the fact that I have Korean MUI
    installed on my machine, but I see other people having the same problem
    without MUI pack installed.

    Is there anyone who's experiencing the same problem as I do here?
    Or does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Please share your expert knowledge with me.
    Thank you.

    ssohn
    =?Utf-8?B?c3NvaG4=?=, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Not sure??? Could this be the UXTheme - there used to be a patch, now where
    did I see that? PAMD64???

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 8, 2006