    or update that made the text in ie more bold & clear. It was on ms site
    about 3months ago. I've searched but comming up empty.

    Thank You
    Chris Harper, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Chris Harper

    trout Guest

    Chris Harper wrote:

    > Good morning all
    > I've had to recreate my profile.Could someone tell me the name of the
    > add-in or update that made the text in ie more bold & clear. It was
    > on ms site about 3months ago. I've searched but comming up empty.
    >
    > Thank You

    I'm unaware of any such update. Of course, that doesn't mean much.
    But you could perhaps achieve what you're looking for by just going into
    Internet Options and changing the font (on the General tab). Look at the
    "Accessibility" options while you are there.
    Maybe it's just a matter of (in IE) changing the setting under
    View - Text Size.
    --
    "Or maybe someone else knows what you're referring to."
    trout, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Chris Harper

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 28, 2003