    Can someone please tell me what I must do in order to be able once again to
    print out my messages? (I am able to Copy and Paste to Word Pad and then
    print, but I'd rather not have to take that extra step.)

    wgreene, Jul 11, 2004

  2. wgreene

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:33:44 -0400, "wgreene" <> wrote:

    >IE Script Error, Line: 1344. Unable to print e-mail.

    >----
    >
    >Why is it that whenever I attempt to print an e-mail message, any e-mail
    >message, I get an IE Script Error message box indicating the following:
    >Error: Unspecified Error; Line: 1344; Char: 1; Code: 0
    >
    >This is followed by a URL which mentions System 32. Finally I get a Yes or
    >No option "to continue running scripts on this page."
    >
    >Can someone please tell me what I must do in order to be able once again to
    >print out my messages? (I am able to Copy and Paste to Word Pad and then
    >print, but I'd rather not have to take that extra step.)

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
    Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing", check "Disable Script
    Debugging", uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
    click "Apply", "OK"

    Additional resources:
    Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212

    Unk, Jul 11, 2004