    Opera and Mozilla don't do this for me. I'm assuming there must be a
    setting in IE that controls this, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?

    Thank you.
    t.rex, Jun 19, 2004

  2. t.rex

    °Mike° Guest

    Empty your temporary internet files (Tools / Internet
    Options ... delete files including offline content).

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:29:29 GMT, in
    <Xns950D42088DA42asdlfjk@24.168.128.86>
    t.rex scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 19, 2004

  3. t.rex

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:29:29 GMT, "t.rex" <>
    scribbled:

    >Recently MS IE began saving any image that I attempt to download via right-
    >click with a default file name of "untitled.bmp" rather than the image's
    >actual name and file format.
    >
    >Opera and Mozilla don't do this for me. I'm assuming there must be a
    >setting in IE that controls this, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jun 19, 2004
  4. t.rex

    t.rex Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in news:40d61836.1949203@localhost:

    > Empty your temporary internet files (Tools / Internet
    > Options ... delete files including offline content).

    Thanks for the replies. This did the trick. :)

    --
    http://goodday.hopto.org
    Rue De l'information
    t.rex, Jun 19, 2004
  5. t.rex

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:59:52 GMT, in
    <Xns950D472F1BE39asdlfjk@24.168.128.86>
    t.rex scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in news:40d61836.1949203@localhost:
    >
    >> Empty your temporary internet files (Tools / Internet
    >> Options ... delete files including offline content).
    >>

    >Thanks for the replies. This did the trick. :)

    You're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 19, 2004