    I'm having a problem with IE . It keeps crashing and give me this error:
    mfc42.dll and also a problem with accessing "sqwire 1319735" what should I
    do. I 'm thinking of reinstalling Internet Explorer.
    Rosie Adorno, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Rosie Adorno

    AG Guest

    "Rosie Adorno" <> wrote in message
    news:p5t_a.32690$...
    > I'm having a problem with IE . It keeps crashing and give me this error:
    > mfc42.dll and also a problem with accessing "sqwire 1319735" what should I
    > do. I 'm thinking of reinstalling Internet Explorer.

    It wouldn't hurt for a start.
    AG
    AG, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Rosie Adorno

    SilverSurfer Guest

    The file MFC42.DLL was probably overwritten by another one. In safe mode
    copy a good copy to C:\Windows\System or where you have installed the OS.
    Try looking in one of the cabinet files.

    SilverSurfer.

    SilverSurfer, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Rosie Adorno

    Rosie Adorno Guest