    and over again. I started using mozilla firefox and don't have the problem
    with that but IE is screwed. I went to a parasite web page and didn't find
    anything relating to this problem. Any help? TIA

    fred, Feb 14, 2005

  2. fred

    Pundit Guest

    Pundit, Feb 14, 2005

  3. fred

    Pundit Guest

    If you have XP, try

    Pundit, Feb 14, 2005
  4. fred

    James Guest

    "Pundit" <> wrote in message
    > If you have XP, try
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    >

    > "fred" <123@456.789> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know how I can fix my IE? Every time I try to use it, I get
    >> redirected to "toolbar.desktoptraffic.net". It just keeps reloading over
    >> and over again. I started using mozilla firefox and don't have the
    >> problem
    >> with that but IE is screwed. I went to a parasite web page and didn't
    >> find
    >> anything relating to this problem. Any help? TIA

    I would not advise the BETA version of M$ Spyware - It is a good product -
    but this is a BETA version and should only be used on systems that are not
    worried about serious crashes. This applies to all BETA software - only
    install if you are testing the software - try spybot or ad-aware.

    James, Feb 14, 2005
  5. fred

    fred Guest

    "James" <> wrote in

    > "Pundit" <> wrote in message
    >> If you have XP, try
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    >>

    >> "fred" <123@456.789> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone know how I can fix my IE? Every time I try to use it, I get
    >>> redirected to "toolbar.desktoptraffic.net". It just keeps reloading
    >>> over and over again. I started using mozilla firefox and don't have
    >>> the problem
    >>> with that but IE is screwed. I went to a parasite web page and
    >>> didn't find
    >>> anything relating to this problem. Any help? TIA

    > I would not advise the BETA version of M$ Spyware - It is a good
    > product - but this is a BETA version and should only be used on
    > systems that are not worried about serious crashes. This applies to
    > all BETA software - only install if you are testing the software - try
    > spybot or ad-aware.

    thanks, i use spy sweeper but i'll try them.

    fred, Feb 14, 2005
  6. On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:15:29 GMT, fred <123@456.789> wrote:

    >thanks, i use spy sweeper but i'll try them.

    There's your problem. You're depending on just one antispyware tool.
    Further, it's not one that I consider all that great and it's not even
    free.

    www.doxdesk.com/parasite

    www.spywarewarrior.com

    Swill

    --
    We at the Technical Support desk are on your side.
    We don't support the intenet backbone.

    Governor Swill
    www.userfriendly.org

    Governor Swill, Feb 14, 2005
  7. fred

    fred Guest

    Governor Swill <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:15:29 GMT, fred <123@456.789> wrote:
    >

    >>thanks, i use spy sweeper but i'll try them.

    > There's your problem. You're depending on just one antispyware tool.
    > Further, it's not one that I consider all that great and it's not even
    > free.
    >
    > www.doxdesk.com/parasite
    >
    > www.spywarewarrior.com
    >
    > Swill