    Thats me just about out of ideas any advice greatly received
    TIA
    Andy

    andyclient, Jun 23, 2004

  2. andyclient

    °Mike° Guest

    Troubleshooting DNS
    http://www.chicagotech.net/dnstroubleshooting.htm

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:42:39 +0100, in
    <6PmCc.246$>
    andyclient scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004

  3. andyclient

    Reid Decker Guest

    Have him call his ISP to get his email and newsgroup accounts reset.
    This may help.

    Reid Decker, Jun 24, 2004
  4. andyclient

    andyclient Guest

    Thanks very much to you both most appreciated

    andyclient, Jun 26, 2004
  5. andyclient

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Jun 26, 2004
  6. Barry OGrady wrote:
    > I wasn't aware

    Are you suprised by that revelation?

    Barry OGrady, the antediluvian, forfeiting fieldmo, Jun 26, 2004
  7. andyclient

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    > > I wasn't aware that ie could load advice. What sort of advice are
    > > you trying to load?

    ROTFL!

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 26, 2004