    Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Joe

    Joe, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Joe

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Joe* wrote:

    > Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
    > Thank you,
    > Joe

    FYI, "Mozilla" is 'Mozilla Suit' 'Mozilla Firefox' and 'Mozilla
    Thunderbird'. Non of them, and not even Netscape, is yet in version 9.0.

    --
    /Arne

    Arne, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Joe

    Moz Champion Guest

    Arne wrote:

    > Once upon a time *Joe* wrote:
    >

    >>Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
    >>Thank you,
    >>Joe

    > FYI, "Mozilla" is 'Mozilla Suit' 'Mozilla Firefox' and 'Mozilla
    > Thunderbird'. Non of them, and not even Netscape, is yet in version 9.0.

    Um

    Mozilla suite is version 1.7.3 (release)

    Firefox is version 1.0 (release)
    Thunderbird is 0.9

    Presume the OP meant he installed Firefox 1.0

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Nov 12, 2004