    and passord... is there a way to disable the save password button from
    the menu that appears when i go into my IIS?
    , Aug 9, 2006

  2. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi. i'm having a problem logging in to IIS. users acidentaly save
    > passwords, and now whenever another user login to the IIS from Internet
    > explorer, it will log him in directly with the wrong profile. i tried
    > to delete history, cokies, clear password and te,plates and tsill
    > facing this problem.... what shall i do?

    That would be to get off the Internet with this hack-bait.

    > to restore it to the default
    > mode with everytime u have to login, it should ask you for a login name
    > and passord... is there a way to disable the save password button from
    > the menu that appears when i go into my IIS?

    If you want to host a WEB site, then I suggest you use a WEB Hosting
    service, because whatever
    you're doing here, I am sure the Web server has been hacked to death.

    Based on what you seem to have done and your questions, you seem more
    than a little clueless about how to harden/protect the NT based O/S and
    the WEb server that's being exposed to the public Internet from being
    compromised.

    I am sure it has been compromised and you don't even know it.

    Duane
    Duane Arnold, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Dan Evans Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi. i'm having a problem logging in to IIS.

    Are you talking about IE or IIS - two very different things.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Aug 9, 2006
  4. fred Guest

    test

    fred, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    Am talking about IE. acctualy my system is not connected to the
    internet at all.... only client accessing DB on an IIS server
    implemented on Win 2003 server. when i login to the server through IE
    with the DNS name, it will automaticly use the user that cheked the
    button for save password. when i login using the IP of the IIS
    server... it succeed.... it asks me for a login name and password....
    Dan Evans wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi. i'm having a problem logging in to IIS.

    > Are you talking about IE or IIS - two very different things.
    >
    > Dan

    > -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
    , Aug 9, 2006