    Posting from Brazil. | This pain is just too real
    http://marreka.no-ip.com | There's just too much that time can't erase"
    (most often offline... ) | -- Evanescence, "My Immortal"
    Chaos Master, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Chaos Master <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello people.
    >
    > Exists any theme for Mozilla Firefox, that looks like Internet Explorer?
    >
    > It's because of users that are used to IE and only to IE.
    >
    > []s

    http://www.intraplanar.net/projects/luna/
    have fun :)
    Michael Grosberg, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Chaos Master

    Galaxy Guest

    On 11 Jul 2004 05:36:01 -0700, (Michael
    Grosberg) wrote:

    >Chaos Master <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> Hello people.
    >>
    >> Exists any theme for Mozilla Firefox, that looks like Internet Explorer?
    >>
    >> It's because of users that are used to IE and only to IE.
    >>
    >> []s

    >http://www.intraplanar.net/projects/luna/
    >have fun :)

    This one works better than the one I have, but the one I use is more
    realistic and feels more familiar:
    http://www.mozfly.devisland.net/

    That being said, the Luna one has pulldowns that work much better.
    One can decide. Since I'm extremely visual, the not-as-good, "IE5"
    theme will have to do over the "Luna" one for now till a truly good IE
    theme comes along.
    Galaxy, Jul 11, 2004