    for windows98 and the few applicable fixes for XP didnt work.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303346#appliesto
    Perhaps someone has some additional fixes I can try. Thanks

    Joe Blo, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Joe Blo

    °Mike° Guest

    <Cross posting snipped>

    That Microsoft article applies to XP, too.

    On 3 Feb 2004 10:43:17 -0800, in
    <>
    Joe Blo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Joe Blo

    Joe Blo Guest

    nope, there are no such registry values to update

    Joe Blo, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Joe Blo

    °Mike° Guest

    There should be.

    Windows XP Home:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WebCheck
    LoadLCE = Auto
    LoadSens = Auto

    On 3 Feb 2004 15:37:12 -0800, in
    <>