IE freezes on Flash games

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jacob Boehme, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Jacob Boehme

    Jacob Boehme Guest

    me here allegedly said:

    > I cannot seem to stop my PC siezing up on Flash applications running in
    > IE 6.0.2800.1106CO on Win98SE.
    >
    > The Blue screen has the following text "VxD VM(01)"
    > (There is a lot more but I cant remember any more than this)
    >
    > We had some problems recently (2 weeks ago) so I put a new harddrive and
    > fully in and reinstalled windows and software.
    >
    > What is the best way to fix this issue or what should I look for?

    My mother has this, too.....and you can't fire up MS IE without taking down
    the system.

    I installed Mozilla 1.4 and she was OK.....but I'm not sure how to "fix" MS
    IE if i can no longer use Windows Update becasue MS IE crashes the whole
    system

    You NEED ActiveX support to use Windows Update....which means you're dead if
    MS IE is the problem.

    me here, Aug 16, 2003