    "Always ask for this file type", so I could choose to open or save the file.

    How do I get it back please?

    Joseph

    Joseph, Dec 13, 2008

  2. Joseph

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Joseph wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was downloading zip file when I accidentally unticked the box that
    > says: "Always ask for this file type", so I could choose to open or save
    > the file.
    >
    > How do I get it back please?
    >
    > Joseph

    Thanks for the high level of details. Given you can't be arsed to
    explain what you're talking about, I'll assume you're a Windoze user.

    Open a folder --> Tools --> Options --> File types

    Look for .zip, change it.

    Cork Soaker, Dec 13, 2008

  3. Joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:41:21 -0000, "Joseph"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I was downloading zip file when I accidentally unticked the box that says:
    >"Always ask for this file type", so I could choose to open or save the file.
    >
    >How do I get it back please?

    Google Internet Explorer always ask for this file type.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...nternet explorer always ask for this file typ

    Evan Platt, Dec 13, 2008
  4. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    Sorry I didn't think of that! Thank you for your suggestion, worked a treat
    as expected.

    Thanks again.

    Joseph, Dec 15, 2008
  5. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    Thank you for your advice, that did the trick.

    Best regards

    Joseph

    Joseph, Dec 15, 2008