  1. Zork

    Zork Guest

    Where are the favourites (websites) stored in IE...I want to save them
    Zork, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Zork

    Philip SC Guest

    Do a search on your hard drive for a folder called 'favorites' (note the US
    spelling).

    Philip SC, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Zork

    Miggsee Guest

    They aren't stored in OE. What OS? Do a search for your Favorites'
    folder(s)..

    Miggsee, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Zork

    bb3 Guest

    "Philip SC" <> wrote in message
    > Do a search on your hard drive for a folder called 'favorites' (note the

    CORRECT US
    > spelling).

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ;-)

    bb3, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Zork

    Liz Guest

    "Zork" <> wrote
    > Where are the favourites (websites) stored in IE...I want to save them

    Open IE, on the File menu> click Import and Export...
    When the Import/Export Wizard pops up, choose 'Export Favorites'
    On the next screen, choose 'Export to a File or Address'
    Browse to where you want to save the file and save it.
    Liz, Sep 18, 2003