  1. 2001YZFR1

    2001YZFR1 Guest

    How do I get my current IE 6 Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3?
    2001YZFR1, Oct 10, 2004

  2. 2001YZFR1 wrote:

    > How do I get my current IE 6 Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3?

    In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.

    Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
    it in a convenient location.

    In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import

    Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 10, 2004

  3. 2001YZFR1

    2001YZFR1 Guest

    Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    >In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.
    >
    >Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
    >it in a convenient location.
    >
    >In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import
    >
    >Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.
    >
    >Lee

    You are 'da man Lee!
    2001YZFR1, Oct 10, 2004
  4. 2001YZFR1 wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >

    >>In IE, Filee>>Import/Export.
    >>
    >>Using the Export Wizard, export your bookmarks to an html file, and save
    >>it in a convenient location.
    >>
    >>In Moz, Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks>>Tools>>Import
    >>
    >>Browse to the file you saved earlier and import them.
    >>
    >>Lee

    > You are 'da man Lee!

    I'm glad it worked for you!

    Lee