    values given did not help.

    Thanks in advance,

    Gabe
    Gabe, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Gabe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Gabe said:

    > I use IE 6 and it always starts out with the "smaller" font size setting. Is
    > there any way to rectify that?
    > Did a Google search and found out that Eudora mail client might mess up
    > these settings but the registry
    > values given did not help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Gabe

    If you have a wheel mouse hold down Ctrl whilst you spin the wheel.
    Brian H¹©, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Gabe

    Harrison Guest

    Changing to a larger font size and then closing IE should maintain
    your choice.
    There is a toolbar button for font size which is not displayed by
    default. To add it, right click a blank space on the main IE toolbar
    and choose Customize. Locate the Size button in the left pane, select
    it, and then click Add.
    Also, as someone else pointed out, if you have a wheel mouse, you can
    change the size as desired by using the Ctrl key and rolling the wheel
    up or down.
    Some web pages are designed so that this has no effect, however.

    Harrison, Dec 15, 2003