    Anyone know how to get it back.

    Cheers

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    bearman Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:cbpmhb$5d8$...
    > The bar at the bottom of IE is gone.
    >
    > Anyone know how to get it back.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > LJ

    Have you looked at the View menu for the Status bar condition?

    Bearman
    bearman, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I can't believe I didn't think of that.

    Thanks.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    colin Guest

    > I can't believe I didn't think of that.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > LJ

    outlook express>tools>options>`include message in reply` ;)
    colin, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    If I wanted to do that, it would been a long time before now.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 28, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    Unknown Guest