    It is a pearler

    http://www.grafhp.ch/bilder/Illustration/Redaktions_Jobs/Feuerfuchs.htm

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Collector»NZ

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Nov 19, 2004

  3. EMB said the following on 19/11/2004 13:40:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> From one of the few worth while posts in nz.general.
    >> It is a pearler
    >>
    >> http://www.grafhp.ch/bilder/Illustration/Redaktions_Jobs/Feuerfuchs.htm
    >>

    > Seems to have confused a few of the locals there though.

    Yes it did, intellegence lacking, and a perfect demonstration of how
    people dont realize how thier posts read to others.
    nz.general is such a negative place, it is hard to find a positively
    worded post and this place recently has been similar.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Collector»NZ

    impossible Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > EMB said the following on 19/11/2004 13:40:
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:

    <snip>

    > nz.general is such a negative place, it is hard to find a positively
    > worded post ...

    Sez the king of negativity. Maybe if you stopped your hateful personal
    crusades against people who happen to disagree with you'd find the
    atmosphere in nz.comp more congenial.

    impossible, Nov 19, 2004
  5. impossible said the following on 19/11/2004 14:43:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>EMB said the following on 19/11/2004 13:40:
    >>
    >>>Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>>

    > <snip>
    >
    >>nz.general is such a negative place, it is hard to find a positively
    >>worded post ...

    > Sez the king of negativity. Maybe if you stopped your hateful personal
    > crusades against people who happen to disagree with you'd find the
    > atmosphere in nz.comp more congenial.

    Hehe it looks like the village idiot is back Yeah.

    Nice selective quoting, pity most people in either group will see past
    your posturing and realize its the village idiot again, the person who
    lost his posting account for illegal activity!

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Collector»NZ

    Craig Shore Guest

    Craig Shore, Nov 19, 2004
  7. Craig Shore said the following on 19/11/2004 21:38:
    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:30:51 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>From one of the few worth while posts in nz.general.
    >>It is a pearler
    >>
    >>http://www.grafhp.ch/bilder/Illustration/Redaktions_Jobs/Feuerfuchs.htm

    > Nice graphics, must have taken a while to do.

    Yeah very nicely done, I didnt think I would change my Formula 1
    Wallpaper for a while but this tickled me so it is now my wallpaper (for
    a while anyway)

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  8. Collector»NZ

    > impossible said the following on 19/11/2004 14:43:
    >> "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>nz.general is such a negative place, it is hard to find a positively
    >>>worded post ...

    >> Sez the king of negativity. Maybe if you stopped your hateful personal
    >> crusades against people who happen to disagree with you'd find the
    >> atmosphere in nz.comp more congenial.
    >>

    > Hehe it looks like the village idiot is back Yeah.

    To you, everyone but your mates is a "village idiot".

    > Nice selective quoting, pity most people in either group will see past
    > your posturing and realize its the village idiot again, the person who
    > lost his posting account for illegal activity!

    Sorry, I don't know who this particular "village idiot" is that you seem
    paranoid about. The "selective quoting", as you call it, was what's known as
    irony. Over you head, I suppose. You complain about all the "negativity" in
    a newgroup by posting a negative broadside against everyone who doesn't
    happen to share your personally abusive sense of humor -- I find that
    amusing, myself. So let me suggest that you lighten up and try engaging a
    point of view from now on its merits rather than simply trying to dismiss it
    as the work of fools. Alternatively, of course, if you have nothing useful
    to say you could try not saying anything.

    Also, please stop cross-posting as a matter of routine. If you're unfamiliar
    with the norms of usenet, try a search on Google for "usenet etiquette" and
    you'll find much that's informative in that regard.

    impossible, Nov 19, 2004
  9. In article <> in nz.comp on Fri, 19 Nov 2004
    18:36:28 +1300, Collector»NZ <> says...
    > impossible said the following on 19/11/2004 14:43:
    > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    > > <snip>
    > >
    > >>nz.general is such a negative place, it is hard to find a positively
    > >>worded post ...

    > > Sez the king of negativity. Maybe if you stopped your hateful personal
    > > crusades against people who happen to disagree with you'd find the
    > > atmosphere in nz.comp more congenial.
    > >

    > Hehe it looks like the village idiot is back Yeah.
    >
    > Nice selective quoting, pity most people in either group will see past
    > your posturing and realize its the village idiot again, the person who
    > lost his posting account for illegal activity!

    No one takes any notice of your speeches from the throne, what makes you
    think anyone is interested in this?

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 19, 2004
  10. "impossible" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > impossible said the following on 19/11/2004 14:43:
    > >> "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    > >> <snip>

    > >> Sez the king of negativity. Maybe if you stopped your hateful personal
    > >> crusades against people who happen to disagree with you'd find the
    > >> atmosphere in nz.comp more congenial.
    > >>

    > > Hehe it looks like the village idiot is back Yeah.

    > To you, everyone but your mates is a "village idiot".
    >

    > > Nice selective quoting, pity most people in either group will see past
    > > your posturing and realize its the village idiot again, the person who
    > > lost his posting account for illegal activity!
    > >

    > Sorry, I don't know who this particular "village idiot" is that you seem
    > paranoid about. The "selective quoting", as you call it, was what's known as
    > irony. Over you head, I suppose. You complain about all the "negativity" in
    > a newgroup by posting a negative broadside against everyone who doesn't
    > happen to share your personally abusive sense of humor -- I find that
    > amusing, myself. So let me suggest that you lighten up and try engaging a
    > point of view from now on its merits rather than simply trying to dismiss it
    > as the work of fools. Alternatively, of course, if you have nothing useful
    > to say you could try not saying anything.
    >
    > Also, please stop cross-posting as a matter of routine. If you're unfamiliar
    > with the norms of usenet, try a search on Google for "usenet etiquette" and
    > you'll find much that's informative in that regard.

    Impossible appears to be the Village Idiot, AKA Harry.

    He lost his posting account recently for impersonating a poster.

    His return will be short lived as I am sure he will stuff up and get
    his nemisis on his back again and lose another account.

    Harry The Half, Nov 21, 2004
  11. In article <> in nz.comp
    on 20 Nov 2004 18:58:26 -0800, Harry The Half <>
    says...
    > "impossible" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message

    > > > Hehe it looks like the village idiot is back Yeah.

    > > To you, everyone but your mates is a "village idiot".
    > >

    > > > Nice selective quoting, pity most people in either group will see past
    > > > your posturing and realize its the village idiot again, the person who
    > > > lost his posting account for illegal activity!
    > > >

    > > Sorry, I don't know who this particular "village idiot" is that you seem
    > > paranoid about. The "selective quoting", as you call it, was what's known as
    > > irony. Over you head, I suppose. You complain about all the "negativity" in
    > > a newgroup by posting a negative broadside against everyone who doesn't
    > > happen to share your personally abusive sense of humor -- I find that
    > > amusing, myself. So let me suggest that you lighten up and try engaging a
    > > point of view from now on its merits rather than simply trying to dismiss it
    > > as the work of fools. Alternatively, of course, if you have nothing useful
    > > to say you could try not saying anything.
    > >
    > > Also, please stop cross-posting as a matter of routine. If you're unfamiliar
    > > with the norms of usenet, try a search on Google for "usenet etiquette" and
    > > you'll find much that's informative in that regard.

    > Impossible appears to be the Village Idiot, AKA Harry.
    >
    > He lost his posting account recently for impersonating a poster.
    >
    > His return will be short lived as I am sure he will stuff up and get
    > his nemisis on his back again and lose another account.

    Fallen off your high horse now have you?

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 21, 2004