IE and Efax

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Franklin spewed forth:
    > Hi,
    > I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    > massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    > there a way to fix this?

    WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:x%Mfg.774$,
    Toolman Tim spewed forth:
    > In news:,
    > Franklin spewed forth:
    >> Hi,
    >> I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    >> massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    >> there a way to fix this?

    > WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    Oh, it broke your clock too. You posted this from the future.

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Franklin spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Franklin spewed forth:
    >>> Hi,
    >>> I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    >>> massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    >>> there a way to fix this?

    >> WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    > This is my dum ass week I think. It messed up one program the efax
    > messenger 4.1. It runs ok execpt for the missing icons/pictures.
    >
    > Windows Defender beta
    > MS Office 2007 beta2
    > Windows Live Messenger beta
    > I was going to dump my Norton Antivirus and use the computer has my
    > beta Tester computer and see if I pick up any viruses or spyware.

    LOL! Okay, I guess that as good a project as any <g>

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim

    Franklin Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:x%Mfg.774$,
    > Toolman Tim spewed forth:
    >> In news:,
    >> Franklin spewed forth:
    >>> Hi,
    >>> I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    >>> massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    >>> there a way to fix this?

    >> WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    > Oh, it broke your clock too. You posted this from the future.

    It broke that too. What the freak. Sorry about that Group.

    Franklin, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim

    Franklin Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Franklin spewed forth:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Franklin spewed forth:
    >>>
    >>> WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    >> This is my dum ass week I think. It messed up one program the efax
    >> messenger 4.1. It runs ok execpt for the missing icons/pictures.
    >>
    >> Windows Defender beta
    >> MS Office 2007 beta2
    >> Windows Live Messenger beta
    >> I was going to dump my Norton Antivirus and use the computer has my
    >> beta Tester computer and see if I pick up any viruses or spyware.

    > LOL! Okay, I guess that as good a project as any <g>

    The computer is working well so far. :) believe me you guys/girls will be
    the first to know If I mess anything more up.

    Franklin, Jun 2, 2006
  6. Toolman Tim

    Plato Guest

    Franklin wrote:

    > I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax massager all
    > of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is there a way to fix
    > this?

    Contact the Author of the BETA app. in question and demand a fix.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Franklin, Jun 2, 2006
  8. Toolman Tim

    Franklin Guest

    Franklin, Jun 2, 2006
  9. Plato rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Franklin wrote:
    >>
    >> I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    >> massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    >> there a way to fix this?

    > Contact the Author of the BETA app. in question and demand a fix.

    Contact M$ and request a fix? BWAHAAHAA!!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 2, 2006
  10. Toolman Tim

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:22:55 -0700, an entity identified as
    "Toolman Tim" <> proudly proclaimed:

    >In news:x%Mfg.774$,
    >Toolman Tim spewed forth:
    >> In news:,
    >> Franklin spewed forth:
    >>> Hi,
    >>> I just installed the IE 7.0 beta2. And when I went to the efax
    >>> massager all of the pictures/arrows should be have an x by them . Is
    >>> there a way to fix this?

    >> WTF are you doing putting BETA software on your computer? Geez...

    >Oh, it broke your clock too. You posted this from the future.

    Oh NOW I see why this upset's y'all so! It puts everything out of
    order! D'oh!

    --

    Vescere bracis meis!

    Frosty, Jun 3, 2006