    takes me to yahoo mail - even though my default program is still Outlook
    Express in internet tools. What am I missing? Appreciate any advice.

    Have a nice Thanksgiving!
    JW, Nov 23, 2006

  2. JW

    Brian Guest

    I got nothing on that one. I tried it and Outlook Express opened for sending
    mail. I never noticed the envelope in IE6 so I'm not sure which tool bar
    would have that.
    Try changing to a different service then back again
    You could also try checking the options in OE and make sure it is listed
    there as the default mail handler otherwise I'm not sure, sorry
    Brian, Nov 23, 2006

  3. JW

    jeh Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > I got nothing on that one. I tried it and Outlook Express opened for sending
    > mail. I never noticed the envelope in IE6 so I'm not sure which tool bar
    > would have that.
    > Try changing to a different service then back again
    > You could also try checking the options in OE and make sure it is listed
    > there as the default mail handler otherwise I'm not sure, sorry

    Click "tools," "toolbars" and then "customize"
    Then you can "add" the "read mail" envelope. Be sure to "move it up" so
    it will be visible. Set Express as default though for it to come up.
    John
    jeh, Nov 25, 2006
  4. JW

    JW Guest

    ">>
    > Click "tools," "toolbars" and then "customize"
    > Then you can "add" the "read mail" envelope. Be sure to "move it up" so
    > it will be visible. Set Express as default though for it to come up.
    > John

    THANKS!
    JW, Nov 25, 2006