    Win XP Pro
    Is there a setting I'm missing to see images?

    tia

    Lookout, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Lookout

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, Lookout Wrote The Following:
    > Win XP Pro
    > Is there a setting I'm missing to see images?
    >
    > tia

    From IE7 RC1 help index.

    To turn off multimedia in Internet Explorer
    By default, Internet Explorer displays multimedia (such as pictures,
    videos, or sounds) used on webpages. You can turn off multimedia if
    you want to increase the speed at which the page loads or if you use
    a screen reader. Here's how:

    In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet
    Options.
    Click the Advanced tab.
    In the Settings section, under Multimedia, clear any of the following
    check boxes to turn off that type of multimedia:
    Play animations in webpages
    Play sounds in webpages
    Show pictures
    Notes

    If the Show pictures or Play videos in web pages check box is
    cleared, you can still display an individual picture or video on a
    webpage by right-clicking its icon, and then clicking Show Picture.
    If the pictures on the current page are still visible after you clear
    the Show pictures check box, click the Refresh(F5) button .

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Aug 26, 2006