IE 7 Interface

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. I do not like the IE 7 interface, is there a way to have IE 7 use an IE 6
    like interface.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 9-Aug-2006, =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=
    <> wrote:

    > I do not like the IE 7 interface, is there a way to have IE 7 use an IE 6
    > like interface.

    I agree. It is terrible. I tried to uninstall it on one of my PC's
    (actually a Mac running XP under Parallels), and ended up reinstalling XP.

    My recollection was that the only way to uninstall it was to restore the
    system to an earlier period. Hopefully someone can tell me a better was as
    I'd love to get it off of this computer as well.
    Sam Crawford, Aug 23, 2006

  3. The first computer I installed IE 7 on I had to wipe and reinstall. I turn
    off System Restore because virus and spyware like to hide in restore points.
    I could not role back. I decided to go ahead and install Beta 3 on x64 but
    again cant role back. I just want it to look like IE 6. Its kind of like
    installing Vista, where is everything?

    --
    Wherever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 24, 2006
  4. IE7 RC1 is now available. Be sure to download the x64 version.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 24-Aug-2006, "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(remove)@msn.com> wrote:

    > IE7 RC1 is now available. Be sure to download the x64 version.

    Is there an Internet Explorer 7 newsgroup? I can't find one on Microsoft's
    news server.
    Sam Crawford, Aug 26, 2006
  6. Sam:
    It's internetexplorer.general, it covers all IE versions.

    Dennis Pack x64, v64B2 \(5384\), OPP2007B2, Aug 26, 2006