    It was only a year or so ago when IE was 92% and Netscape was 5%, as I
    recall from memory.

    And yet, there are still tons of people who just code for IE only.
    Plato, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Plato

    Mitch Guest

    In article <43d13087$0$30137$>, Plato <|@|.|>
    wrote:

    > And yet, there are still tons of people who just code for IE only.

    It's bizarre, isn't it? It's been YEARS since here was good reason even
    to consider the browser, but once people decide something matters,
    facts won't deter them.

    I'll bet most people you tell this to would still insist that it's
    important to code specifically for IE because almost everyone uses it,
    or all the people that matter use it, or there's something weird with
    your site.
    Mitch, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Hey, IE is a great browser. But I use Firefox because:

    - Less pop-ups
    - Gotta love those tabs.

    I do have certain problems with Java-related issues in Firefox, so I can
    always fire up IE for that.

    Elson Trinidad, Jan 22, 2006