    IE 6 takes upwards of 5 minutes to start, and even longer to close.
    Sometimes there will be more than one iexplore.exe in the process list
    even though I only have the program open once.

    Mike, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Mike

    x@y Guest

    ..

    Try here: http://tinyurl.com/3o9e5

    Good Luck, x@y.

    x@y, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Mike

    °Mike° Guest

    Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/