    Note: Sp1 is not installed on my IE 6.x Windows XP system.

    Thanks in advance,

    Maurice
    Shinobi, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Shinobi

    Boomer Guest

    "Shinobi" <> wrote in
    news:3ef816ad$0$28901$:

    > Dear 24hoursupport helpdesk,
    >
    > I do have got the following problem.
    > I have a ADSL connection and all of a sudden my browserspeed under
    > IE 6.x is terribily slow.
    >
    > Under Opera i don't have that problem.
    >
    > Note: Sp1 is not installed on my IE 6.x Windows XP system.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Maurice

    Whats the question?

    I'd dump IE/OE. Keep Opera. :)

    --
    Priceless freeware http://www.pricelessware.org/index.htm
    List of Lists http://lists.gpick.com/index.html

    "Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes."
    Boomer, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Shinobi

    Dan Edmonds Guest

    Scott TNT Piehler <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > You're supposed to be on here taking advice not giving it.

    Why can't I do both?

    --
    Australia - the GREAT Southern Land
    Dan Edmonds, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Shinobi

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott TNT Piehler continued:

    > You're supposed to be on here taking advice not giving it.

    Unfair comment. The guy gave his opinion, in good English, with good
    grammar, and it made perfect sense - if it feels better using Opera then do
    it.
    --
    slumpy
    no more