    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Aawsuum

    Awesome, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Awesome

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Awesome" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |I upgraded IE 5.5 to IE 6. Now, most websites won't display graphics.
    Also
    | no graphics on emails displaying html segments. One of the few exception
    | web pages is MSN. Go figure.
    |
    | I'm running Win 98 (OE), have installed all updates, fixes, etc.
    |
    | I don't have any problem with graphics when I use Mozilla or Netscape.
    |
    | Any ideas?
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | Aawsuum

    First guess, security settings. For the email, click on
    Tools/Options/Security - check the settings there for Download Images. In
    the Internet Explorer, click on Tools/Options/Advanced and click on the
    restore defaults button there. I don't know if that will help, but it's the
    first thing I'd try.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Awesome

    x@y Guest

    "Awesome" <> wrote in message news:...
    >I upgraded IE 5.5 to IE 6. Now, most websites won't display graphics. Also
    > no graphics on emails displaying html segments. One of the few exception
    > web pages is MSN. Go figure.
    >
    > I'm running Win 98 (OE), have installed all updates, fixes, etc.
    >
    > I don't have any problem with graphics when I use Mozilla or Netscape.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Aawsuum

    See if You find some info,

    on this repair shop: Here http://tinyurl.com/69mqz

    Good Luck x@y.

    x@y, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Awesome

    Michael Guest

    I have tried to upgrade several times but find IE6 will not fully install
    with my Win ME, I find I can get on fine with 5.5 and I know someone who is
    still using IE4 ! So why worry.

    Michael, Jan 7, 2005