    $1million US dollars to sens_fan_trapped_in_oh4 (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change
    the obvious to the obvious. Oh, and if you must abuse or insult, don't
    expect a reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)
    Sens Fan Trapped In Ohio, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Sens Fan Trapped In Ohio

    boy wonder Guest

    Turn off your firewall. Then, does it work ok now?
    See this invaluable page : www.privacy.net , do a complete analysis, it will
    also give you a report on the Java functions in your pc. I love this site,
    its one of my favorites.

    Windws is jst ine for bckgroun comnicaions
    [Taglinator 3.0 unregistered - www.srtware.com]
    --
    boy wonder

    "Sens Fan Trapped In Ohio" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason I must have set something weird with my Internet Explorer

    6,
    > because now it seems that some Java apps won't work on my system. Does
    > anyone know how to check and see if the Java settings are correct? I

    reset
    > IE6 to the default settings, but I still think something is not right! In
    > fact one of the sites in particular I'm having trouble with is a chatting
    > area, but it says it could also be due to my router blocking traffic. So
    > how do I check to see if these ports are blocked by hardware ... and how

    can

    boy wonder, Jul 6, 2003