    have done something to cause this or is something else the problem? Any
    help would be appreciated. I am using WIN XP Pro.

    Thanks, Scott

    Scott Hastings, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Scott Hastings

    Jerry G. Guest

    Click on: Tools, Options, General, Settings, and then check to make sure
    that the cache is working in Automatic. Also check that the cache size is
    okay for general usage. I have mine set to about 30 mb. In in some of the
    other cache modes, this can cause IE to run slow.

    There are many key options, and key shortcuts that the author's may have
    put in for testing and usage, that it is almost impossible to guess at what
    the cat did on your keyboard.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Scott Hastings" <> wrote in message
    Hello everybody,
    I am in need of some help. This morning my cat walked across a part of
    my laptops keyboard when I was surfing the net. Now, my IE 6 seems to be
    having some trouble. Every time I load a new page, the browser seems to
    freeze while the page is loading so that I can't click anything until the
    grabbed him (by the page up/down, insert, pause, F9-F12 keys). Could he

    Jerry G., Feb 29, 2004