    change the text size nothing happens......... do most website support this
    feature? What do you have to look for to see if a website would able you to
    enlarge the text?

    don, Aug 1, 2004

  2. don

    Carol2 Guest

    If you are using WinXP, try holding down the Ctrl key & pulling your
    mouses scroll button back toward you to enlarge the text. Ctrl &
    pushing the scroll button should make the text smaller. I Have found a
    few sites that this trick doesn't work on.......but most comply.

    HTH,
    Carol2

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to view websites in larger text, but when I go to View

    Text and

    Carol2, Aug 1, 2004

  3. don

    don Guest

    Thanks - that did the trick - and that is a quick easy way to do
    that.......

    don, Aug 1, 2004
  4. don

    Carol2 Guest

    You're welcome, Don. 8^) This little trick works in my OL & OE, as
    well as Word programs too.

    Carol2

    Carol2, Aug 1, 2004