    netscape?

    thanks

    James

    James, Aug 9, 2004

  2. James

    °Mike° Guest

    That's a Hotmail problem, not IE.

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:11:57 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cf8lqd$lo2$>
    James scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2004

  3. James

    James Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > That's a Hotmail problem, not IE.

    Interesting.. may I presume other people have been experiancing the same
    problem, then? I'll try logging into the accounts from another machine and
    see if all of them work or some of them still fail.

    James, Aug 9, 2004
  4. James

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:35:23 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cf8n6b$qft$>
    James scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> That's a Hotmail problem, not IE.
    >>

    >Interesting.. may I presume other people have been experiancing the same
    >problem, then? I'll try logging into the accounts from another machine and
    >see if all of them work or some of them still fail.

    This statement says that it's not your browser:
    "The strange thing is that this situation occurs when I go into
    one of two different hotmail accounts, but *not* when I log
    into a third."

    Hotmail is ALWAYS flaky.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2004
  5. James

    James Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:35:23 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <cf8n6b$qft$>
    > James scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> That's a Hotmail problem, not IE.
    > >>

    > >Interesting.. may I presume other people have been experiancing the same
    > >problem, then? I'll try logging into the accounts from another machine

    and
    > >see if all of them work or some of them still fail.

    > This statement says that it's not your browser:
    > "The strange thing is that this situation occurs when I go into
    > one of two different hotmail accounts, but *not* when I log
    > into a third."
    >
    > Hotmail is ALWAYS flaky.

    Hmm. Now I'm not so sure.. I just downloaded Mozilla FireFox and have
    successfully logged in and read messages from both accounts which failed
    with IE. I really think that the patches I installed must have had something
    to do with it, since I was able to login just minutes before installing the
    patches.

    ...buit anyway, I can read my emails again now, so thanks for your help.

    James, Aug 10, 2004
  6. James

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:13:11 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cfavn6$74k$>
    James scrawled:

    <snip>

    >..buit anyway, I can read my emails again now, so thanks for your help.

    You're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 10, 2004