    system admin. This all started since I started using dsl. I operate Win XP
    pro. any suggestions?

    Sophia.
    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Sophia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Sophia said:

    > When using IE 6.0 I cant get to internet options it says no access, take to
    > system admin. This all started since I started using dsl. I operate Win XP
    > pro. any suggestions?
    >
    > Sophia.

    Have you checked your admin rights?
    Brian H¹©, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    How?

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Sophia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Sophia said:

    > How?

    Read the systems help files.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 14, 2003
  5. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    no help thank you.

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003
  6. Sophia

    Ben Myers Guest

    Start regedit or regedt32, expand and highlight the following keys and look
    in the right window for "NoBrowserOptions". If you find it, delete it. You
    may have to restart the computer for the change to take effect.

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Dec 14, 2003
  7. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you have SpyBot S&D or Spyware Blaster installed?

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:17:26 GMT, in
    <WO1Db.16246$P%>
    Sophia scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    I did have but i uninstalled it

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003
  9. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    What on earth for? No matter. You probably have disabled
    the internet options from one of those programs. I suggest
    you re-install and re-enable the internet options from within
    the program -- it's better than grubbing around in the registry,
    if you don't know what you're doing.

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:03:36 GMT, in
    <cu2Db.16259$P%>
    Sophia scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2003
  10. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    Thank you Mike,
    You statement about what on earth for. what other way to keep the spyware
    out or erase it is there, iask,
    Sophia.

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003
  11. Sophia

    Miggsee Guest

    F*ck off, Spammer!!

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2003
  12. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you *really* expect me to continue to help you, after
    you show yourself to be a spammer? Not bloody likely!

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:37:14 GMT, in
    <KZ2Db.16271$P%>
    Sophia scrawled:

    >Thank you Mike,
    >You statement about what on earth for. what other way to
    >keep the spyware out or erase it is there, iask,
    >Sophia.
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> What on earth for? No matter. You probably have disabled
    >> the internet options from one of those programs. I suggest
    >> you re-install and re-enable the internet options from within
    >> the program -- it's better than grubbing around in the registry,
    >> if you don't know what you're doing.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance