    Thanks for any help...

    --
    Bill
    Bill, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Bill

    °Mike° Guest

    It looks like you are up to date, to me...

    Find your ie6setup.exe file and run it. Choose 'Custom Install',
    and see what is in bold (installed) and what isn't.

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:18:12 -0700, in
    <>
    Bill scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Thanks, Mike.. everything seems highlighted except some webfonts and other
    country 'stuff'.

    Don't understand why the popup that requests SP1.. guess I'll have to live
    with it for now.

    Appreciate the knowledge here..

    Bill

    Bill, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Bill

    °Mike° Guest

    How to contact Microsoft.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-gb;CNTACTMS

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:49:41 -0700, in
    <>
    Bill scrawled:

    >Thanks, Mike.. everything seems highlighted except some webfonts and other
    >country 'stuff'.
    >
    >Don't understand why the popup that requests SP1.. guess I'll have to live
    >with it for now.
    >
    >Appreciate the knowledge here..
    >
    >Bill
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> It looks like you are up to date, to me...
    >>
    >> Find your ie6setup.exe file and run it. Choose 'Custom Install',
    >> and see what is in bold (installed) and what isn't.
    >>

    >> On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:18:12 -0700, in
    >> <>
    >> Bill scrawled:

    <snip>