    It does this about once every 20 times.

    Any ideas?

    Mel
    MZB, Dec 16, 2007

  2. MZB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:31:22 -0500, "MZB" <>
    wrote:

    >Ever since I did my last Windoze update, when using IE 6.0 every so often it
    >says:

    And this update was... a week ago? A month ago? a year ago?

    >IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >
    >I request send error report but don't get any.

    Don't get any what?

    >This happens at 1 site more than others but it still happens at other sites.
    >It does this about once every 20 times.

    And that mystery site is...?

    >Any ideas?

    Not without more information.
    Evan Platt, Dec 16, 2007

  3. "MZB" <> wrote in message
    > Ever since I did my last Windoze update, when using IE 6.0 every so often
    > it says:
    >
    > IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >
    > I request send error report but don't get any.
    >
    > This happens at 1 site more than others but it still happens at other
    > sites. It does this about once every 20 times.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Mel

    I'm getting this too. IE6 wants to close immediately I open it from an OE6
    link - but will stay open if opened directly. XP.
    Geoff Pearson, Dec 16, 2007
  4. MZB

    The Rifleman Guest

    --
    If you stay ready, you dont have to get ready.
    "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote in message

    > "MZB" <> wrote in message
    >> Ever since I did my last Windoze update, when using IE 6.0 every so often
    >> it says:
    >>
    >> IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >>
    >> I request send error report but don't get any.
    >>
    >> This happens at 1 site more than others but it still happens at other
    >> sites. It does this about once every 20 times.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >>
    >> Mel
    >>

    > I'm getting this too. IE6 wants to close immediately I open it from an
    > OE6 link - but will stay open if opened directly. XP.

    Me to, IE 6 keeps closing because of a fault and OE 6 keep telling me its
    out of disc space and closes???
    The Rifleman, Dec 16, 2007
  5. MZB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:14:00 -0000, "The Rifleman"
    <> wrote:

    Your Usenet client is way misconfigured.

    Your sig is on the top, your reply is on the bottom.. WTF.
    Evan Platt, Dec 16, 2007