    Dutch language.
    Thanks in advance
    Luc

    Luc Bonte, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Luc Bonte

    Mike0000 Guest

    Luc Bonte wrote:

    > Since have reinstalled my pc (Win Me) I can' t change my privacy-settings
    > anymore.
    > In "IE/Extra/Internet Options…/Tab Privacy" they are shown as "Advanced or
    > imported settings", although nothing has been imported and the advanced
    > settings are not set.
    > When I try to set them on "Standard" or "Advanced…" they come always back to
    > the above-mentioned situation (I didn't' forget to press on "Apply").
    > I have some problems while accessing a website with personal financial data,
    > although their helpdesk says they can access my data without problems. I
    > suppose that the reason is because I can' t set my privacy-settings on
    > "Standard".
    > Does anybody know how I can change the privacy-settings?
    > Excuse me if some terms are not correct; I have them translated from IE in the
    > Dutch language.
    > Thanks in advance
    > Luc

    No idea. Have you tried a different browser like Mozilla?

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now

    Mike0000, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Luc Bonte

    °Mike° Guest

    Close IE, and go to Control Panel / Internet Options /
    Privacy tab. Press the 'Default' ("Standard"?) button
    and make sure the slider is set at 'Medium'. Press the
    'Apply' button, then 'Ok'.
    If you now press the 'Advanced' button, the option to
    'Override automatic cookie handling' should be unchecked.

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:26:46 +0000 (UTC), in
    <>
    Luc Bonte scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance