    I set internet security in default level. Nothing!!

    What happened?? Thanks.

    Alexis

    Alexis, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Try this, go to Tools > Options > Security > click on Internet > Click
    Default level > OK and try that.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 17, 2005

  3. Alexis

    Alexis Guest

    Thanks. but, as I said, I restored default level without results.

    Alexis, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Sorry about that, but I thought you were referring to something you tried in
    the Advanced Options of Internet Explorer.
    --
    Andre

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 17, 2005
  5. Sorry about that, but I thought you were referring to something you tried in

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Alexis

    Alexis Guest

    Thanks Andre!
    I can work for now with Avant browser or Firefox.
    Strange situation.

    Alexis, Dec 17, 2005
  7. Alexis

    M. Murcek Guest

    Did you try emptying the temporary Internet files?

    M. Murcek, Dec 17, 2005

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 17, 2005
  9. Alexis

    Alexis Guest

    I found the reason. FreshDownload. It's a download manager.
    www.freshdevices.com
    Intergrating into IE.....
    Thanks you all.
    Alexis