    --

    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Gamertag: KerplunKuK

    kerplunkuk, Jun 21, 2003

  2. kerplunkuk

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you have Nero Burning ROM installed?
    http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/3691.html

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:16:53 +0100, in
    <bd2i07$dou$>
    kerplunkuk scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2003

  3. kerplunkuk

    kerplunkuk Guest

    Yes I do, I read the article. Do I assume from that, that it is safe to
    delete these files, and they are not a worm.
    Thanks

    kerplunkuk, Jun 21, 2003
  4. kerplunkuk

    °Mike° Guest

    They are not a worm. Whether they are safe to delete
    would depend on if you have finished with the database
    that those index files refer to, I suppose.

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:49:37 +0100, in
    <bd2ne5$1lb$>
    kerplunkuk scrawled:

    --