    lets here some good sarcasm and foul language now.

    Thank You in advance
    'who loves ya #1466 -3433 12.35.666

    Guest, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Get a life geeks, go find a hooker or something

    You got a be carefully, they're only after your lapel pin and would
    steal it in half a minute given a chance - You've been warned!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Guest

    techgrl Guest

    Learn how to spell and use grammar - then come back and
    say something useful.

    techgrl, Dec 31, 2003
  4. <> wrote in message
    > go find a hooker or something

    Can you help me out and at least tell me in what city your mom is currently
    working?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Can you help me out and at least tell me in what city your mom is

    currently
    > working?

    Whoa, it's only 8:30. Someone had the MCNGP Wheaties for breakfast.

    Although I agree. I would also like to know the location of the hooker/mom.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no you don't his mom sprays down her dirty parts with raid

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003