    Heh Heh. That's Right....

    It's like saying

    " **** YOU - up MY ass!!!"
    zipding, Mar 12, 2005

  2. zipding

    . Guest

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:17:05 -0600, zipding <> wrote:

    >Firefox couldn't defeat Internet Explorer -
    >
    >But TAKE THAT SEAMONKEY!
    >
    >Heh Heh. That's Right....
    >
    >It's like saying
    >
    >" **** YOU - up MY ass!!!"

    Please eat a full bar of soap before posting any more messages to this
    newsgroup. If you need assistance, ask your mama for help.

    Thank You.
    ., Mar 15, 2005

  3. zipding

    Bryn Guest

    .. wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:17:05 -0600, zipding <> wrote:
    >

    >>Firefox couldn't defeat Internet Explorer -
    >>
    >>But TAKE THAT SEAMONKEY!
    >>
    >>Heh Heh. That's Right....
    >>
    >>It's like saying
    >>
    >>" **** YOU - up MY ass!!!"

    > Please eat a full bar of soap before posting any more messages to this
    > newsgroup. If you need assistance, ask your mama for help.
    >
    > Thank You.

    Nice language there. The first sign of an idiot without a hope clue or
    descent argument is to fall into the vancanular. Way to go there.

    from that MTV generation is the I.E generation also
    Bryn, Mar 18, 2005