idiot

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by radioguy, May 3, 2010.

  1. radioguy

    radioguy Guest

    >>I am all for the mix that the director intended to be heard, but if there is better technology out there and the >>theaters have a bunch more than 5..1 speakers, why not upgrade and start mixing your Blu-ray movies in 7.1 >>speakers? It makes no sense for Dolby and DTS to keep creating these technologies and no one use them to >>their full potential. If Lucas did it for movie theaters, why can't another director or film company start doing it for >>home theaters

    yeah, since we have better technology today than the old black and
    white silent movies days , such as color tv sets and 7.1 surround
    systems, all black and white silent movies should have dialogue
    soundtracks added in 7.1 surround sound and colorized and converted
    into 3-d.

    And all 4:3 movies should be cropped to 2.35.

    and all 2-d movies converted to 3-d.

    sheesh!

    I prefer the movies on dvd the way they were originally meant to be
    seen and heard at the theatres or on tv, whichever the case may be.

    radioguy, May 3, 2010