    Thanks in advance, wanted to combine questions as you guys probably
    know all this basic stuff anyways.

    Tom Tricep
    Tom Tricep, May 23, 2006

  2. Tom Tricep

    doS Guest

    "Tom Tricep" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a dvd player in my computer. What identifying marks would it
    > have if it were a dvd burner?

    you could burn dvds.

    > Also: does anyone know if Pinicale 9.3 is a dvd burner, or does it
    > only capture?
    >
    > Also: What are dvd files called? not mpeg2 or avi, right?

    ..vob

    > If I don't have a burner, dvd that is, is Nero a good one?

    Nero is software, not a dvd burner

    > My system is XP home, puter is new this year, should have a high speed
    > memory if that is important.

    you puter is new?

    > Thanks in advance, wanted to combine questions as you guys probably
    > know all this basic stuff anyways.
    >
    > Tom Tricep

    Slim Goodbody
    doS, May 23, 2006

  3. Tom Tricep

    Guest

    , May 24, 2006
  4. Tom Tricep

    peecee Guest

    Tom Tricep wrote:
    > I have a dvd player in my computer. What identifying marks would it
    > have if it were a dvd burner?
    >
    > Also: does anyone know if Pinicale 9.3 is a dvd burner, or does it
    > only capture?
    >
    > Also: What are dvd files called? not mpeg2 or avi, right?
    >

    > If I don't have a burner, dvd that is, is Nero a good one?
    >
    > My system is XP home, puter is new this year, should have a high speed
    > memory if that is important.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, wanted to combine questions as you guys probably
    > know all this basic stuff anyways.
    >
    > Tom Tricep

    Tom

    Good site full of explanatory guides and articles:
    http://www.videohelp.com/
    Have a look at the What is and How to's down the left hand side.

    Paul.
    peecee, May 24, 2006
  5. Tom Tricep

    Meat Plow Guest