    the loner Guest

    Ok, a short & easy survey question
    What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks
    the loner, Mar 1, 2006

  2. the loner

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:57:45 -0800, "the loner" <>
    wrote:

    >Ok, a short & easy survey question
    > What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    What?!?! for the whole wide world?!?!
    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Stubbo_of_Oz, Mar 1, 2006

  3. X-No-Archive: YES
    the loner [] has entered into testimony

    > Ok, a short & easy survey question
    > What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    Jiminy-farking-Cricket! Are you kidding? In the world? In the UK? In
    Madrid? In bumfuck Oklahoma?

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, Mar 1, 2006
  4. the loner

    Plato Guest

    the loner wrote:

    > Ok, a short & easy survey question
    > What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    In what country?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 1, 2006
  5. the loner wrote:
    > Ok, a short & easy survey question
    > What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    I'm all of them.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 1, 2006
  6. the loner

    the loner Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > the loner wrote:
    >> Ok, a short & easy survey question
    >> What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    > I'm all of them.

    Duh, what a moran I am--California
    the loner, Mar 1, 2006
  7. the loner

    Doc Guest

    "the loner" <> wrote in news:S6mdnRmj7tdTqZjZRVn-
    :

    > Duh, what a moran I am--California

    Not too much of a *moran*, you worked out your 'mistake' in 107 minutes.
    Doc, Mar 1, 2006
  8. X-No-Archive: YES
    the loner [] has entered into testimony

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> the loner wrote:
    >>> Ok, a short & easy survey question
    >>> What are the top 4 or 5 ISPs in your opinion? Thanks

    >> I'm all of them.

    > Duh, what a moran

    Choking on your own irony, yet?

    > I am--California

    You are? You should try being haloperidol.

    You misspelled "Loser."

    HTH ;)

    Chadwick Stone©, Mar 1, 2006
  9. the loner

    the loner Guest

    "Doc" <postmaster@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
    > "the loner" <> wrote in news:S6mdnRmj7tdTqZjZRVn-
    > :
    >

    >> Duh, what a moran I am--California
    >>

    > Not too much of a *moran*, you worked out your 'mistake' in 107 minutes.

    Ok, I get a do-over
    Best ISPs in California? From the moron who hasn't been sitting in front
    of the computer for the past 107 minutes. Thanks
    the loner, Mar 1, 2006
  10. the loner

    the loner Guest

    "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > the loner [] has entered into testimony
    >

    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>> I'm all of them.

    >> Duh, what a moran

    > Choking on your own irony, yet?
    >
    >> I am--California

    > You are? You should try being haloperidol.

    > You misspelled "Loser."
    >
    > HTH ;)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    > ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    > Usenet's most helpful netizen
    > Hammer of Thor, March 2005

    To quote Emily Litella, Sat Night Live:
    "Nevermind"

    the loner, Mar 1, 2006
  11. the loner

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:yNaNf.235925$,
    Chadwick Stone© spewed forth:
    > the loner [] has entered into testimony
    >

    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>> I'm all of them.

    >> Duh, what a moran

    > Choking on your own irony, yet?
    >
    >> I am--California

    > You are? You should try being haloperidol.

    > You misspelled "Loser."
    >
    > HTH ;)

    He misspelled "moron" too <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 1, 2006
  12. the loner

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:56:03 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    > ..... snip .....
    >> You misspelled "Loser."
    >>
    >> HTH ;)

    >He misspelled "moron" too <g>

    Did he? Maybe he is from Africa .........

    mor·an [ máwr?n ] (plural mor·an)

    noun

    Definitions:

    East Africa Masai warrior: a young unmarried male warrior of the Masai
    people

    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Stubbo_of_Oz, Mar 2, 2006