Ideas on how to compile a list of FAQs at a call center

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by l0200100@yahoo.com, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    --

    Hello All,

    I am the manager of a 40 person call center, and my agents use an
    internal web application to service the callers.

    Question: What is an effective way for my supervisors/agents to
    compile and keep track of a list of frequently asked questions by the
    callers?

    Right now, we have no way of knowing which questions are being asked
    the most. We are looking for a solution where we do not have to modify

    or add screens to our internal web application.

    If anyone has any ideas, services, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

    , Mar 25, 2006

  2. JD Guest

    wrote:
    > --
    >
    > Hello All,
    >

    > I am the manager of a 40 person call center, and my agents use an
    > internal web application to service the callers.
    >

    > Question: What is an effective way for my supervisors/agents to
    > compile and keep track of a list of frequently asked questions by the
    > callers?
    >

    > Right now, we have no way of knowing which questions are being asked
    > the most. We are looking for a solution where we do not have to modify
    >
    > or add screens to our internal web application.
    >

    > If anyone has any ideas, services, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

    quite easy to add in a MySQL database and some php to access it from
    your web front, your web design/IT guys should be able to do that for you.

    JD

    JD, Mar 25, 2006